An investment management business are looking for a Fund Accountant on a 6 months FTC basis initially with the possibility to be extended. The key responsibilities of the roles are to produce the monthly trial balances.
- Initial set up of trial balances
- Monthly data checks.
- Preparation of monthly IFRS trial balances.
- Prepare reconciliations between Client Fund level trial balances and Client Fund Group level trial balance.
- Liaise with Project team to ensure that the trial balances meet the requirements
- Sound knowledge of accounting (UK GAAP & IFRS), together with broad experience of the industry
- Excellent attention to detail, effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight internal and client deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate initiative and to manage their own workload