Goodman Masson have partnered with a leading Financial Services business based in London to assist with their search for an experienced Fund Controller to join their Property Fund Finance Team on an initial 6-month contract.
You will be responsible for providing financial control & oversight services to two Lux real estate funds. The role will report into the Financial Oversight & Control Manager and you will be an integral part of the team.
- Reviewing monthly reporting packs
- Preparation and/or oversight of additional submissions from the administrator
- AIFMD reporting
- INREV SDDS reporting
- Annual subsidiary budgets
- Consolidated fund budgets
- Review tax and VAT calculations
- Preparation of fund cash flow forecasts
- Assisting in the preparation of accounting memos for complex transactions, including Asset & Share Deals
- Internal & external stakeholder reporting
- Build relationships with external service providers
- Annual financial statement preparation and audit
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Property financial accounting experience
- Financial statutory accounting experience
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager system is beneficial
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this position isn’t quite right for you but are looking for a new position, please contact me for career advice and great opportunities.
Our Diversity Statement
“Our vision at Goodman Masson is to be admired internally and externally for our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of our clients, lawfully aim to alleviate disadvantage or under-representation experienced by those with a protected characteristic. We proudly support them and have used the UK Government Equality Act 2010: Quick Start Guide to Using Positive Action in Recruitment and Promotion to inform our advertising and sourcing methods.”