The UK’s largest long-term savings and retirement business is looking for a Fund Development Manager (Change) to join their team in Edinburgh for a 12 month contract. The department supports the organisation’s unit linked investment proposition and while your role in that will primarily be focused on the ongoing management of our insured funds and range of solutions, this is an exciting time to join the team with several significant initiatives underway.
- Responsibility for fund launch, change and close activities supporting our key channels to market. This includes pension and life funds as well as blended funds supporting our bespoke capabilities for large workplace clients.
- Responsibility for the performance of key processes ensuring the controls framework is robust and operationally efficient, and that risk to customers and shareholders is minimised.
- Involved in managing Corporate Actions, whether internally or externally driven events, ensuring that our customers are suitably informed.
- Ensure a customer-centric approach is adopted with regards to design and development of propositions or processes, taking into account the shareholder risk appetite.
- Perform ad hoc investigations into change requests, issues or opportunities as they arise, presenting findings in a clear, understandable and persuasive way for a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for attendance and reporting to key forums in support of the ongoing governance of our insured range.
- Providing MI and reporting to management on client activities to support ongoing planning and prioritisation.
- You’ll manage relationships with peers and internal and external colleagues to ensure successful delivery of objectives.
What We’re Looking For
- You’ll have a sound level of investment technical knowledge and relevant skills to be applied to the management of Standard Life’s insured fund business. Ideally you’ll have experience of working in an insured funds environment, or have had involvement in an area managing fund launch and change activities.
- You’ll demonstrate an understanding of the end customer and the channels and products dependent on our fund range.
- You’ll have a solid knowledge of the regulatory framework within which we operate.
- It would be advantageous to have strong project management and delivery skills, with an eye for operational effectiveness and efficiency to meet the varied demands from both internal and external stakeholders.
What is on Offer
- £55,000 PA plus full benefits included
- Flexible working
- 12-month FTC
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.