Goodman Masson are looking for a qualified accountant to join a leading Private Equity and Infrastructure Investment Manager based in Central London. The purpose of the role is to take primary accounting responsibility for the Fund(s) within the fund management business. You will be part of a Finance Team who are engaging and supportive where they have a superb reputation of progression.
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised;
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit;
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary;
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance;
- Financial due diligence of target investments;
- Liaise with the asset management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance and optimise investment returns;
- Progression to involvement the asset management team and to provide business partnering role to the wider commercial and deal teams.
Education and Qualifications:
- Newly Qualified Accountant or 1-2 years PQE;
- University degree educated with a solid academic background;
- Fund experience - either in Practice in in-house;
- Confidence to communicate clearly (both in writing and verbally) with various stakeholders at all levels across the business.