An Asset Manager in London is looking for a Business Analyst/Project Manager to support changes / deliver projects for their FX desk (Front Office). Specifically the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Analysis and delivery of Aladdin based solutions and challenges as requested by end users
- Analysis, solution design and quality assurance to ensure delivery quality and benefit realisation
- Communicating the status of deliverables etc.
- Work with trading and portfolio management desks to understand challenges and look for opportunities to improve
- Ensure fit-for-purpose documentation is in place for all change
- Ad hoc duties as required
To apply for this role, you must have a sound knowledge FX Trading & Risk Management and Front Office processes and technologies including OMS (ideally Aladdin), risk management and portfolio construction. Candidates should also have a good understanding of Asset Management, fund structures and processes and their trade lifecycles. Knowledge of the Aladdin platform would be highly beneficial.
This is a 6 month contract role initially but may lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in application asap to be considered.