General Insurance Actuarial, VP Casualty Pricing! £140,000 & 25% Target Bonus. Central London.
As the Vice President of Casualty Pricing, you’ll work closely with a highly commercial underwriter and play a pivotal role in their ambitious plans of aggressive book expansion and transition from routine risks to more nuanced and complex risks.
– Collaborate closely with a dynamic and commercial underwriter to drive the extensive growth of the casualty insurance portfolio.
– Lead the transition from routine risks, such as hospitality and hotels, to intricate and complex risks like heavy engineering. Your expertise in risk-specific analysis and strategic selection will be crucial.
– Play a key role in case pricing, business planning, and supporting the overall strategic direction of the business.
Qualifications and Experience:
-Proven London Market Casualty Pricing experience
– FIA Qualification
– Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with underwriters and convey complex concepts.
– Demonstrated autonomy and the ability to work seamlessly alongside underwriters, fostering effective partnerships.
To explore this opportunity further and gain more insights into the role, please apply or email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.