Goodman Masson have an exciting opportunity for a diligent and precise Transactional Accountant to join our clients largest UK manufacturer of Natural Healthcare products based in West London! The is a great opportunity to play a pivotal role in developing consistent best practice across the General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable finance function.
- Processing AP and GL entries specific to the Supply chain function, the role will ensure all month end transactions and allocation of costs are accurate and complete.
- Posting accruals and pre- payments and reclassing costs to correct cost centres.
- Balance sheet reconciliations- accruals and prepayments.
- Liaising with PO raisers and AP to ensure all spend is covered by PO and following up open PO's.
- Maintain accurate masterdata (vendor and customer data)- support AP and AR in reviewing the existing process and implementing improvements.
In order to be considered for this position you must have at least 4 years experience dealing with both sides of the ledger (AP&AR), have been responsible for implementing and improving processes and be Part-Qualified in either ACCA/CIMA/AAT. Along with this, excellent communicational skills both written and verbally are essential as well as SAP Systems experience. If you speak French or German that is desirable, but not essential.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers full study support, a bonus scheme and lots of additional benefits.