General Practice Senior Manager
Mid-Tier Firm- City of London
Up to £80,000 + Benefits
Are you a Manager or Senior Manager looking to continue with a generalist role but see better long-term progression opportunities? Almost every single Partner at my mid-tier client in the city was promoted from within, and this is one of the best general practice firms in the country!
My client is in a fantastic position to be able to offer you a mixed role across audit, accounts and tax, or even a role across 2 of these if preferred.
As well as flexibility with the role, they are also happy to tailor your client portfolio to match your interests and strengths, ensuring you get the perfect role for you!
Not many opportunities have the above flexibility, ensuring you find the perfect role for you, but add to this the fact that there is clear progression on the table, an excellent work life balance, and market leading remuneration, makes this one of the most attractive roles I have ever worked on.
To be considered for this opportunity you will:
- Need to be fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Have extensive experience of working in a general practice role, working on at least 2 of the following: Audit, Accounts, Tax
- Have a track record of managing a client portfolio
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have worked for a reputable accountancy firm in the UK
In return for meeting the above, you can expect (Among other things):
- Clear progression
- Market leading remuneration
- Excellent work life balance
- Flexible working
- Work from home
- Private medical
- A flexible role tailored to you
If you're interested in finding out more about this then call Nick on 020 7019 8807 or to be considered send a CV to Nicholas.firstname.lastname@example.org