Equity Analyst wanted at highly reputable Pension Fund, office in Central London, up to £120,000 plus bonus.
My client is a highly reputable Pension Fund, based in Central London. They are one of the largest private pension schemes in the UK.
They are looking for an individual that is a strong analyst, keen to come on board and develop their portfolio and driven to generate new investment ideas.
You must have at least 3 years of experience as an Equity Analyst on the busy side looking at Japanese Equities.
What you will be doing as an Equity Analyst:
* Estimate the intrinsic value of individual stocks
* Provide in depth fundamental analysis of stocks and sectors in your coverage
* Generate investment ideas
* Analyse stocks within your areas of responsibility
* Keep up to date knowledge, modelling and forecasting, record keeping and awareness of key investment considerations within those sectors
Experience/Skills you need for this role as an Equity Analyst:
- Degree level education
- Professional Qualifications (CFA or equivalent)
- Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as an approved person for controlled Function 30, Customer Function, with responsibility for giving advice on, dealing, arranging deals and managing investments
- Full understanding of valuation techniques and fundamental analysis
- Experience of Japanese equities market
- A good understanding of corporate governance, public equity markets and shareholder rights
Your Next Steps
If you are interested in this Equity Analyst role and your experience matches the requirements, please submit your CV . If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call on 0207 019 8870.