A leading Life Sciences business based in West London are recruiting for a Global Finance Risk Analyst to join the global supply chain function. It's an interim position running until 31/07/19 and will be paying £350 - £410 per day depending on experience.
The role supports the global supply chain finance function by ensuring all processes and controls are effective, whilst mitigating risk, driving process change and implementing new controls.
Due to the nature and scope of the role, this position would be best suited to someone from a top 10 audit background who has had exposure to risk assessment and controls testing and ideally had experience within a global business or exposure to a global client base.
Key responsibilities of Global Finance Risk Analyst:
- Partner with Supply Chain Finance global processes by evaluating risks, designing and documenting controls for new products or processes, and continually driving changes in the existing control environment.
- Perform risk assessments over supply chain process operations and ensure framework is adequate to mitigate the risks identified
- Partner to identify solutions to issues raised and report on the progress of the remediation of control failures a
- Support the supply chain organisation in identifying remediation solutions for External Audit / Audit & Assurance audit issues
- Liaise with control owners to ensure annual revalidation of key controls and SOX documents to ensure that process documents are up to date
I will be shortlisting for this position until Friday, when CV's will be submitted for review and interviews set up for next week.
Look forward to hearing from you.