Global Head of Technology Audit
£200,000 - £300,000k
A global, FTSE listed business is searching for a Global Head of Technology Audit.
We are searching for someone that will provide senior stakeholders with independent assurance over the effectiveness of the organisation's Technology control and business processes: Cyber, IT, Network, Major change.
Are you already accountable for the creation and execution of the audit plan globally?
We are looking for someone that can deliver this as well as working directly with the Audit and Risk Committee (ARC) whilst overseeing relationships with senior stakeholders/ C-Suite Executives across the business.
- Able to demonstrate valuable insights from technology audits to board level
- Able to lead on technology audits and plan balanced traditional IT and Technology audits (including Cyber Security, New technologies, Third Party Risk)
- Lead additional teams across the audit function including Data Analytics and Programme Assurance
- Directly report results at local entity Audit and Risk Committee (ARC), with Group Technology Senior Leadership and support Chief Auditor for Group ARC
- Report on technology specific audit, risks and compliance across Group, attended by Group CTO and technology leadership team
- You have a top 10 background and have previously been Head of Audit/ Audit Director
- Familiar with Cyber Security/ IT Audit/ Data Analytics and able to show your technical skills
- You have a strategic mindset, you see the bigger picture and think with clarity
- You are able to hold an audience and confident in presenting information to senior stakeholders/ C-Suite executives/ Board members
- Able to simplify complex technology relates issues for non-technical partners
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are not able to respond to everyone. If you are successful we will contact you within 7 working days.