Goodman Masson are currently working with a leading real estate investment business based in Bond Street. They are looking for an accounts assistant. The role will focus on accounts payable and treasury and they are open to graduates as well as candidates with up to 1 years experience. Strong academics are essential for this role.
- Assist AP/AR in preparing payments including processing and coding invoices by adhering to company policies and compliance
- Help to manage the supplier payment processes to ensure that all suppliers are paid on time
- Point of contact for queries in relation to accounts payable within the company to suppliers and asset managers.
- Running weekly debtors and creditor's reports for accountants, preparing analysis of accounts and producing weekly reports.
- Posting petty cash receipts and review of credit card expenditure to ensure that they are in line with company policy
- Monitor VAT balance and chase VAT receipts for invoices posted with VAT on payment
- Undertaking bank reconciliations across the Group
- Provide ad-hoc general accounting assistance to the Management Accountants.
- Maintain and organising invoices digitally.
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Minimum 1 years' experience in accounts payable or finance-related work
- Strong academics
- Attentive to detail and accuracy
- Good time keeping, organising and prioritising tasks
- Good judgement and ability to be proactive
- Excellent communicator.