Goodman Masson are currently recruiting a 2017/2018 Finance and Accounting Graduate with a placement year or a years experience upon graduation from a top 30 University to join an Investment Management organisation based in Central London. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive finance team as an accounts assistant where you will get great insight into full month end procedures. If you are career driven and looking for the opportunity to branch into a Management Accountant, this position is for you!
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments and performing regular bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the month end process - preparing accruals and prepayments journals.
- Raising and posting deal related sales invoices and cash receipts
- Processing and posting of distribution/exit payments
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts and timely payment and posting of VAT payables.
In order to be considered for this role you must have recently graduated (2017/2018) from a Top 30 University with a 2:1 or above and have excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Along with this, you must have solid excel skills, have a pro-active, 'can-do' attitude and have a very analytical mindset.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including a full study support package.