Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a graduate accounts assistant for an investment management firm. Acting as a member of the year-end Finance team contributing to the operational support and administration of nominated Funds during the year end reporting period. Supporting the current finance team during the busiest time of the year, the key responsibilities will include the preparation of Trial Balances and posting journal entries for the purpose of preparing the year-end financial statements.
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices and payments and performing regular bank reconciliations.
- Assist in the month end process - preparing accruals and prepayments journals.
- Raising and posting deal related sales invoices and cash receipts
- Processing and posting of distribution/exit payments
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts and timely payment and posting of VAT payables.
Some accounting experience is essential (Placement year, internship, work experience), as well as a strong academic background and those without this WILL NOT be considered.