One of our sports and leisure clients is looking for a graduate to join their London finance team as a junior Analyst. You will be supporting the rest of the Commercial Finance team and wider business.
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Build knowledge and exposure to commercial analysis
- Support the Commercial Finance team to deliver commercial analysis to the wider business
- assist with quarterly forecast and annual budget process
- Develop strong relationships with business stakeholders
- Assist with any ad hoc duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have degree in relevant field eg. economics, maths, accounting and finance
- 1 years placement experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
You must be self-motivated and eager to learn. You will be a team player and have the ability to work to strict deadlines. The successful candidate must be passionate about finance and looking to start studying for an accounting qualification.
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.