The role will assist and support the Financial Controller with the companies financial reporting, as well as assist in the development of infrastructure projects.
- Processing and posting of purchase invoices, payments and expenses
- Assisting with the collection of outstanding receivables
- Daily cash review to ensure sufficient cash for various payment commitments
- Performing regular bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of VAT control accounts on Sun
- Timely payment and posting of VAT payable
- Assist in the preparation of year-end audit files
- Monitoring of timesheet status of employees and analysis of time allocated
- Strong degree level, A levels and GCSE's
- Studying towards Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA)
- Experience of working in a finance role
If this role looks like it could be a good fit for you, then please apply via this advert or alternatively send your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief covering note.