We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join a company aiming to to be the world’s leading software provider for contract analysis and data capture within financial services. Their clients are within the financial services industry, mainly world class top tier investment banks, insurance companies and asset managers. We are growing rapidly and following the MBO and had a successful first year. We operate as a start-up however have an established technology which world leading clients and partners are using today.
About the role:
The role of the Marketing Assistant/Executive will be to help with the administration, logistics and execution of various marketing activities (including digital marketing) across the marketing and sales team. This role is very hands on and would suit an individual who is highly motivated, well organised, creative, and efficient, with high attention to detail and a desire to kick start / further develop their marketing career in a high performing culture and high growth technology company. This is an exceptional opportunity as the Marketing Assistant/Executive will be the only dedicated marketing resource in the company and will work directly for the Marketing Director. This will provide the platform for an accelerated career progression. You will be part of a close-knit team who love to share ideas, innovate, and explore new routes to market and are driven to be the best and achieve team goals.
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives.
- Manage social media channels, scheduling posts and monitoring responses and feedback.
- Develop an annual content plan, alongside our marketing agency, with a breakdown of marketing activities per month including events, awards etc.
- Manage the website and uploading of content inc blogs, videos etc.
- Governs and ensures content is in line with the brand design principles.
- Produce reports and detailed data analysis on marketing activity inc trends monthly
- Assists in creating materials, including decks, blogs, social content, and marketing campaigns, plus supports the drive and execution of campaigns.
- Use of HubSpot to execute email campaigns, create workflows and reports
- Use of Adobe InDesign to create promotional materials
- Basic understanding of Adobe Premier Pro for editing videos internally
- Conduct necessary market research on competitors and new routes to market.
- Liaising with marketing agencies with regards to the production of marketing materials i.e., video, templates
- Helps to plan and organise events (inc virtual) hosted by the company and partners.
- Supports lead generation and sales activity e.g. pipeline reporting, account planning and meeting minutes plus administration tasks.
- Provide ad-hoc administrative support to the business and marketing team where necessary.
- Marketing or Digital Marketing Degree or similar qualification in Marketing
- Ideally some experience within marketing, PR, digital, web or communications role is preferred but not mandatory
- Must have strong copy-writing skills, have a keen eye for detail and understand the concepts of both digital and non digital marketing
- Research and analysis skills
- Interpersonal communication
- Excel and reporting skills
- Ideally managed social media accounts – Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Knowledge of marketing automation, CRM and/or analytics, HubSpot ideally
- Passion for marketing
- Interest in / exposure to financial services beneficial
Salary and benefits:
- A brilliant opportunity to grow your career & work with a fun, fast paced & growing company, prepared to let you shine
- Flexible working
- Health insurance
- We are on an exciting journey of growth and have other benefits in the pipeline
- Senior Management exposure