Graduate Pricing Actuarial Analyst – Life
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum (Approximate Base Salary paid depending on experience)
Location: London Hybrid working
Start date: ASAP or August/September 2022
Goodman Masson are working with a leading Global Life Reinsurer who are searching for a graduate to join their pricing team.
You will be coached by the best in the business for 2 years so you can build a strong network for the future!
Through this role you will gain:
- Support to study for actuarial qualifications with the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries
- Knowledge about reinsurance transactions for longevity, asset intensive and financial reinsurance deals
- An innovative environment where learning and implementation of new ideas are encouraged
- The ability to have strong client and internal stakeholder relationships
- Collaboration when pricing assumptions, results and financial projections for the transactions
- Experience in the ongoing development of pricing methods and procedures including contributing to the development of Actuarial systems inclusing the implementation of data science (which is a new feature to most of the insurance industry)
- Opportunities in special projects and research and development
- An employer who values Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Recent Graduate (2:1 Actuarial Science, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or Computer Science based degree and 3+ A’s at A level including Maths)
- Knowledge of the insurance industry
- Coding skills/modelling/data-analytics skills e.g. SQL, python or R
- Python skills are desirable
- Strong interest in becoming an actuary
- Be eligible to work in the UK without sponsorship
If interested, apply here ASAP as recruitment is on going.
Alternatively get in touch with Abiramy Logeswaran (Abi) at Goodman Masson (Recruitment consultancy)
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.