Goodman Masson are looking for an enthusiastic and driven, junior Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our clients well known high-street restaurant brand based who's revenue is over $2 billion and spans across 24+ countries, with their Head Office based in South-West London. This is a great opportunity to join a finance team that prides itself on their ability to progress and develop each individual employee that proves themselves.
- Processing and posting accounts payable invoices
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations
- Month end cost accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and post depreciation
- Review purchase orders for accruals at month end
In order to be considered for this role you must be a recent graduate (2017/2018) with a placement year or at least 1 years accounts payable experience and be confident in coding invoices accurately on a timely basis. Experience working in a busy Accounts Payable Team is required along with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, along with a proactive and can-do attitude.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including 50% discount at their restaurants.