I am currently working closely with a global financial services firm based in West London who are seeking a graduate Revenue Accountant to join their busy team due to exciting organic growth. With a related degree and 6-12 months of experience within a finance related role, this position will require the successful candidate to manage all areas for one of the businesses key revenue streams.
- Perform company accounting operations and determine revenues and expenditures
- Work with account team to perform financial planning, analysis and reporting activities
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and perform monthly revenue analysis and calculation
- Generate monthly revenue and expenditure reports to management
- Ensure all revenue is full supported with relevant documentation in line with controls and procedures
This is a fantastic role for any graduates who have completed a placement year in industry or who have had a brief period within an office environment (ideally in a finance setting) since graduating. This role will require you to be switched on, eager to progress within a career in finance, and have a keenness to understand business revenue streams and how to recognise income. If this sounds like you, please apply via this advert or drop me your CV directly to email@example.com.