I'm currently recruiting for a Group Accountant to join an international consumer business in central London on 12 month contract.
The role sits within the Group Reporting team and will be responsible for both Full and Half year end reporting as well as monthly management Accounts.
Key areas of responsibilities for the Group Accountant are:
- Preparing and reviewing consolidation entries under IFRS
- Ensuring appropriate process documentation in place for consolidation controls
- Review of divisional results and reconciliations from local ledgers to Group consolidation system (HFM)
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assisting in ongoing controls/process improvements
- Driving efficiency of the Group close process
Skills and Experience:
- ACA qualified
- Experience of preparing consolidated financial statements in a listed business
- Good understand of financial controls and period-end close
They are looking for someone to start ASAP or can wait up until mid September.