A luxury multi-site business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join its finance function.
The role will have a focus on financial accounting and tax matters and includes the following responsibilities:
- Responsibility for the accounting of various corporate entities at the head office
- Monthly analysis of the Corporate P&L results and bespoke analysis of information on request;
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly and year end Corporate consolidations, and related balance sheet reconciliations and supporting files;
- Provide support with the annual external audit to ensure delivery within the agreed upon time frame by taking responsibility for deliverables during the audit planning, fieldwork and completion phases;
- Performance of various monthly balance sheet reviews;
- Take a leading role on a number of taxation matters across the Group
- Preparation and maintenance of global transfer pricing documentation and responding to business queries regarding transfer pricing flows;
- Overseeing the accounting for monthly foreign exchange adjustments across all Corporate entities;
- Provide support on company secretarial and regulatory compliance matters;
- Ad hoc projects
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified looking for your first move from practice. This is a varied role in an established market leader with proven progression opportunities.