An opportunity has become available for a Group Accountant to join a large international development organisation based in central London
This role will provide amazing exposure across a large, complex and dynamic business with an international focus. If you have experience in financial accounting and want to broaden your skill-set, this is a great role in which to do this.
Working alongside the Financial Controller, the Group Accountant will be responsible for overseeing the preparation of the statutory accounts for the UK entity and the consolidated annual accounts. You will be a key business partner to finance teams across 50 country offices and will help design and roll-out appropriate training to your regional counter-parts.
We are looking for someone who:
* Is fully-qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAS or equivalent)
* Ideally has a background in audit with some post-qualified experience in financial accounting or group accounting
* Has strong attention to detail and an analytical mind
* Is able to identify weaknesses in processes and suggest improvements to financial controls
* Is well-organised with the ability to lead on multiple improvement projects simultaneously
Please apply asap if you are interested!