I'm currently recruiting for a Group Accountant to join a FTSE listed media business.
The main responsibilities of the Group Accountant:
- Assist with the preparing and finalisation of the group consolidated and subsidiary statutory accounts under IFRS.
- Preparing year end deliverable's to external auditors
- Reconcile year end disclosure packs to submit
- liaise with overseas territories to review and analyse year end reporting packs
- driving improvement in group processes and controls
They are looking for someone who is ACA qualified from a top 10 practice who has worked within Group accounting roles within industry.