Goodman Masson is partnered exclusively with a global technology company based in London in search of a Group Finance Business Partner (FP&A). The position is initially a 6 month contract with strong potential to become permanent.
The position will sit within the international group FP&A team and involve several international group reporting activities. The Group Finance Business Partner will report directly to the Group Finance Manager.
- Headcount monthly and yearly reporting.
- Summary P&L with commentary.
- Prepare reconciliations.
- Provide ad-hoc guidance against current forecast on a regular basis to Finance and Senior Business leadership.
- Meet Finance consolidation deliverable deadlines and attend any relevant meetings.
- Prepare strat analysis and deliver to Finance and corporate leadership.
- Scheduling and leading meetings to agree targets for following financial year to support strategic growth of business.
- Technology P&L analysis and reporting for all monthly, quarterly and annual deliverables.
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience as a Finance Analyst or Accountant (ideally 2 years+ post qualified experience).
- Financial analysis experience in a commercial environment.
- US GAAP experience is an advantage.
- Experience working for a technology company or enthusiastic about technology or software.
- Quick learner and solid ability to get to grip with new tasks.
- Good excel skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading company with a collaborative and fun culture. There is hybrid working, however the company does have a fantastic office space in Central London. This position is 6 months but the company a fast-growing so there is definitely chance for this role to become permanent. This role will pay up to £80k (DOE).
If you think you meet the required skill set and you have an appetite to work for a leading technology company and really want to take your career to the next level, please apply!
Any questions please contact Jasmine Day at Goodman Masson.