An instantly recognisable global media company is looking for a Finance Analyst to come on board for an initial 3 month period to assist with group reporting and analysis, including the annual budget, forecast and five year planning processes, and creation and maintenance of appropriate financial models.
- Support the review of the annual budget and five year planning processes, including consolidation and analysis of regional plans and developing P&L, balance sheet and cash forecasts where required.
- Produce timely, accurate and high quality consolidated management reports for budgets and long range plan.
- Complete monthly and quarterly commentary and variance analysis
- Creation and maintenance of complex financial models and facilitate sensitivity and scenario analysis around key drivers of the long term plan and investment prioritisation.
- Identify areas for improvement with Group processes, make recommendations and implement changes where appropriate.
- Qualified Accountant or proven experience as an Analyst or Management Accountant in a commercial business environment
- Ability to manipulate and interpret data, to provide meaningful and useful analysis for decision making purposes
- Proficiency in Excel and advanced modelling skills with the ability to create and maintain complex financial models
- Experience of forecasting, reporting and consolidations in a complex multinational, multi currency business preferable;Experience of cash management and reporting is desirable
- A working knowledge of SAP/Business Warehouse is preferable