Are you a top 20 practice trained Auditor who has qualified (ACA) within the last 18 months? If so, a private equity backed technology company have a Group Finance Analyst vacancy where they are specifically looking for this background. The business has achieved double-digit % growth for the last 5 years and operate on a truly global scale.
- Assist the analysis and review of the Group's financial information
- Support the production of accurate financial reporting to senior management and the board
- Assist the wider business with ad-hoc projects including supporting transformation projects to help Group strategy
- Support the preparation of the annual and quarterly Group Consolidated financial statements
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness of controls and identify improvements required
The most important attribute is the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of stakeholders both verbally and in written form (presentations). The Group Finance Analyst can expect to progress after 12-18 months in this role with opportunities within the Group team or a business unit.
Salary up to £55,000 + 10% Bonus