A leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Leading a team of 2, you will be responsible for the consolidated results of the Group, including statutory reporting, and project managing the external reporting process.
Main duties include:
- Responsible for the monthly consolidation of the Group accounts
- Preparation and reporting on monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow
- Management of the external reporting including preliminary and interim financial results
- Management of the interim and year end audit ensuring tight deadlines are met by the team
- Responsible for Group accounting policies and technical accounting advice to the wider business
- Support the Group FC in reviewing and improving processes and controls in the team
- Support in setting up Business Partnering for Central Costs
- Other ad hoc projects as required by the business
You will be ACA/ACCA trained with multi site experience. This is a great chance to join a leading name in the restaurant sector with instantly recognisable brands.