Goodman Masson are working with a global technology business based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Accountant to join a FTSE 100 company on an interim basis.
The post will be reviewing and refining the IFRS 15 process. This will include overall management of delivering the controls, processes and implementation.
Duties will include:
- Leading the IFRS 15 project
- Review of contracts and revenue accounting
- Project work with acquisitions and disposals
- Financial reporting
- Must be a qualified Accountant, ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Minimum of 3 years Post Qualified Experience
- IFRS 15 implementation experience
- US GAAP
They ideally would like someone who is either immediately available or comes with a short notice period.