Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the role ensures the timely and accurate preparation of financial information for management accounting and statutory reporting purposes. This includes management and preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, cashflow statements and capital expenditure across the group.
Requirements for this role:
- Must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Experience with completing financial consolidations
- Detailed working knowledge and experience of accounting, external financial reporting and statutory accounts
- Well-developed written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management and stakeholder delivery