A privately owned multinational blue-chip technology organisation are looking for a Head of Group Reporting to act as a driver of change as the business works towards a potential IPO in 2019. The role has accountability for both preparation of financial and management reporting as well as challenging and supporting the business units to improve the quality of reporting and analysis.
The role reports to the CFO who has a wealth of experience within the technology sector and a track record of leading highly efficient finance teams and this is no exception. The ideal candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant (ACA) with significant IFRS and local GAAP reporting experience.
- Coordinate the group's quarterly and annual reporting process
- Coordinate the group's monthly reporting process
- Financial control - ensure compliance with group account policies and procedures
- Taxation - oversee calculations/provisions/forecasting
- Assist with ad hoc projects determined by business requirements
The Head of Group Reporting will have previous experience of external group reporting for listed companies, preparation of board level reporting and working with global, cross functional teams internally and externally.