I'm currently recruiting for a Group Financial Controller to join a retail business.
The role of the Group Financial Controller will be to manage a team of 4 and key responsibilities:
- Manage the Group's statutory reporting obligations across multiple entities and countries within the EMEA region.
- Responsibility for all aspects of EMEA Audit, Corporate Tax and VAT reporting and coordinating with external parties including legal advisors.
- Responsible for EMEA banking and treasury management, cashflow forecasting, funding, credit cards, user management, and approval of all payments.
- Responsible for the forecasting of central budgets including variance analysis.
- Responsible for period end reporting for EMEA E-Commerce business, payroll accounting, agent commissions, balance sheet FX revaluations and general intercompany reconciliation.
- Responsible for quarterly country reporting used to calculate expected tax rates for US reporting requirements.
- To ensure the SOX Balance Sheet Reconciliation Policy and Journal Entry Policy are complied with at all times.
- Manage a team of qualified and part-qualified accountants.
- Budget approver for external party invoices.
They are looking for candidates that are 3years+ PQE who have strong management experience.