Financial Controller | North London | £75-85k + Package | Pharma/Manufacturing| Hybrid working 2 days in
We are working with a listed manufacturing client on an exclusive basis. They are looking for a Financial Controller to join their team to support growth. This role is to cover the UK and PLC entities. Ideal for a candidate who is looking to join a highly innovative and transforming organization. This role will involve the management of 8 people and you’ll lead their core financial process and controls, oversea month-end and year-end close as well.
Please apply for more details.
Requirements of the role:
- Experienced accountant with ability and willingness to get into the detail as required
- Experience of managing a team and 3rd party providers
- Experience with accounting software systems (experience with Sage X3 is advantageous, but direct experience of this system is not necessary)
- Experience of UK and EU VAT compliance and process
- Experience of managing banking relationships and payment systems
- Good influencing and negotiating skills at all levels
- Good problem solver
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.