Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a large housing association on their search for a Group Financial Planning Analyst!
What is the role?
With a rapid growth through the acquisition of long-term index-linked leases, the client is now looking for a Group Financial Planning Analyst to join their growing team.
- Develop and improve financial planning processes, including target setting, stress testing, and regulatory reporting
- Provide strategic analysis (KPIs, value for money) to support decision-making and organisational objectives
- Offer advice and support for effective planning, producing reports for leadership
- Enhance systems and processes collaboratively and adapt to change positively
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective service
- Maintain accurate records and adhere to policies and procedures
- Monitor compliance and best practices in the internal and external environment
- Perform additional duties and act as Head of Finance when needed
This role is offering a salary of circa £75,000 per annum, with 2 days a week in their London office.
What do you need to succeed?
- Extensive experience of financial planning, strategies and analysis
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and improving systems and processes
- Knowledge of the housing sector is desirable however we encourage candidates seeking a move into the sector with relevant experience to apply
- CCAB accountancy qualification on equivalent with at least three years of post-qualified experience
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.