Goodman Masson are looking for an immediately available Group Financial Planning Analyst to join a well known leisure organisation based in London.
The Group Financial Planning Analyst will sit in the Group Finance department, which has a dynamic executive team with extensive knowledge, experience and passion for the brand.
The role is to support the group financial planning and analysis team in driving consistent and seamless group wide processes, information flows and analysis.
Key responsibilities are:
- Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories.
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance.
- Production of the group monthly finance pack.
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs.
- Market reports.
- Ad-Hoc duties.
- Support delivery of the in-year forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Group consolidation for quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting across several territories.
- Systems improvement and efficiency.
The successfull candidate will have experience in weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories within a UK based group. Have experience in a retail, leisure, hospitality sector. Experience working with Agresso, Hyperion and Cognos systems would be DESIRABLE.