The FP&A Manager will be an integral part of the finance and accounting team reporting to the Group Financial Controller with oversight for the FP&A specialists at the Group's main operating entities.
The incumbent will work closely with the Regional Financial Controllers and have interaction with other functions such as Corporate Affairs, Business Development, Legal and Financial Control.
The FP&A Manager will be responsible for creating and improving the systems and processes, short and long-term cash flow analysis and forecasting, preparation of the consolidated budget and the preparation of internal operational financial reports, Board of Directors materials, monthly financial analysis materials, and provide ad-hoc analysis for the organisation.
In addition, this role will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilisation of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the Group.
The role will also focus on supporting the ongoing improvement and standardisation of forecasting and planning processes, tools and systems in order to drive efficiency and accuracy. As such, the successful candidate will have the ability to clearly explain financial details and concepts in simple terms to senior management, and to develop strong relationships and networks in order to become recognised as a key point of contact.
This is a highly commercial position that will grant exposure to all parts of the business, both production and exploration stages as well as C Suite level interaction on a daily basis.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA etc)
- You must have experience in a mining or oil and gas business
- Knowledge of IFRS and treasury
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player capable of working effectively and productively with other managers across a diverse cultural environment
- Strongly results orientated with a clear determination to succeed.
- Analytical and logical problem-solving skills
- A good business understanding
- Good knowledge of Accounting software, MS office and Advanced excel skills
- Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- The incumbent will be required to travel to overseas sites
Please apply to the advert or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the full job specifications.