A global leading restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join in a group financial planning and analysis role.
The focus of this role is to provide support with corporate activity and Group performance analysis in addition to managing the Group planning cycle, including regular reforecasting. The role will also extend to providing support to Group business units, in terms of Group processes and also technical areas of accounting.
Main duties include:
- Jointly support the Group CFO in all Group related finance matters, including ad-hoc analysis of financial performance.
- Play an active role in the production and implementation of technical Group accounting policies.
- Provide support to Group business units in their periodic submission for Group reporting, in addition to technical accounting support.
- Prepare quarterly Group Board papers on both performance and ad-hoc topics as required.
- Review of implementation of Group policies and analysis of the impact of any change in policies.
- Responsible for the production of the Group 5 Year Plan and annual budget and reforecast including:
- Consolidation of plans provided.
- Working closely with business units to review and challenge budgets as appropriate.
- Review of the Group and segmental budgets as a whole.
- Production of Group Board papers to present the Plan for approval including commentary at a segmental level.
- Managing a regular reforecast process including:
- Consolidating the latest view provided by business units.
- Providing updates and analysis on the latest view of Group performance against the original approved Plan
- Involvement in business development projects as required.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified with experience in group planning. The role has a focus on planning and forecasting and gives good senior exposure. This is a chance to work for a market leader in the restaurant sector.