Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a group FP&A manager for a market leading entertainment brand. Along with a very competitive salary there is an amazing benefits package and a 40% discount with the brand.
Board and Executive Reporting
- Group consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting across several territories.
- Delivery of individual territory monthly finance packs with clear and insightful commentary and analysis on performance - both financial and non-financial. Liaise closely with territory finance teams ensuring consistency and quality.
- Production of the group monthly finance pack.
- Produce and optimise the weekly reporting of performance KPIs.
- Other weekly reporting including market reports.
- Support delivery of group board presentations, including territory board meetings.
- Support the group FP&A team in other routine and ad-hoc board and executive reporting requirements.
In-year Forecasting and Budgeting
- Support delivery of the in-year forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Group consolidation for quarterly and annual forecasting and budgeting across several territories.
- Development of territory reporting packs for forecast and budget processes and development of group consolidation workbooks.
- Development of board and executive reports for each forecast and annual budget.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of data into the group financial systems. Liaise with territory finance teams to ensure timeliness, consistency and quality of data.
Systems Improvement and Efficiency
- Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures that local finance teams are able to use when submitting the required information at group level.
- Create and embed meaningful performance management measures to inform all stakeholders, including shareholders.
- Involvement in development and implementation of group-wide planning and reporting system(s) e.g. Controller and TM1.
Ad-Hoc Project Work and Commercial Analysis - this may include:
- Using business knowledge and systems skills provide ad-hoc reports and analysis.
- Other ad-hoc project work and analysis as and when required.
Support other Group FP&A work streams
Provide relevant support for other core group FP&A work streams as required.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Experience of weekly and monthly reporting, analysis and forecasting processes across multiple territories within a UK based group. From a retail, leisure, hospitality sector where they are used to pace and commerciality.
- A strong understanding of complex excel models with the ability to change/develop/re-design them at advanced level.
- Experience in introducing new processes to reduce risk, improve efficiency of reporting and aid Management decision making.
- Able to work with foreign subsidiaries to ensure Group objectives are met and deadlines adhered to.
- Able to respond to ad hoc reporting requests as required.
- Part Qualified Accountant ACMA, or ACA.
- Experience working with Agresso, Hyperion and Cognos systems (or similar) including data loading and extraction.
- Experience of Board Level reporting.
- Multi-national experience.
- Part Qualified Accountant / A 2:2 or above in a Bachelors degree (preferably in a numerical subject.