The initial contract is to cover the period in which the client looks to hire for the role on a permanent basis, as such, the role has the potential to turn permanent for the right candidate.
- Ownership and review of group monthly and quarterly management reporting deliverables for multiple entities
- Management or internal reporting, operational reporting, CAPEX/OPEX analysis or review
- Analyzing data to save costs/change business focus and support management decisions
- Work directly with budget holders on understanding and improving processes within their business units
- Involvement in system projects to improve the reporting process
- Ensure controls and documentation are maintained effectively, as required by regulations (inc. SOX), the audit committee and external auditors.
- Recognised professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 2 - 3 years post-qualification experience
- Strong understanding of accounting practices and procedures in a large multinational listed group
- Managerial experience of internal performance reporting in a similar commercial environment working with similar size listed multinational businesses.
- Immediate availability