Group FP&A Manager, 5-6 months, London, £400-500 umbrella. ASAP start
I’m working with a leading consumer business on an interim Group FP&A Manager role, you will have responsibility of delivering key financial planning cycle and owning the weekly cash flow forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Ownership of key planning cycles, specifically forecasts and annual Budget process, including:-
- Monthly review and analysis of Group performance on trade and cashflow.
- Weekly tracking and re-forecasting of Group cash flow, interacting with multiple areas of the business to interrogate the numbers, up skill the teams and drive better cash flow management
- Ability to convey financial information to non-finance stakeholders, in a concise manner, with impact.
- Support in consolidation of the 3 year plan and preparation of key outputs, including updates to the CFO and Board packs
- Ownership of half yearly going concern and viability scenario modelling
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial modelling
- Experience in cash flow forecasting and budgeting.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.