A global leading restaurant business is looking to hire an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The role is very varied across a number of legal entities, a wide international geography and across multiple business models: supply chain, franchise, support centre and holding companies
You will have responsibility for coordinating and delivering the periodic management and annual statutory accounts for a number of entities.
Main duties include:
- Preparation of periodic management accounts for a number of legal entities, including managing the close processes required for each entity.
- Assisting the Group Reporting Manager in preparing the periodic performance reports to key stakeholders as well as providing key insight to support decision-making
- Assisting the Group Reporting Manager in completing Group reporting requirements
- Delivering the departmental budgeting and forecasting across a number of areas of the business during key budgeting cycles
- Monitoring the cash position on a weekly basis and delivering the cash flow forecasting for each entity
- Responsibility for the completion of balance sheet reconciliations for each entity and overseeing and coaching the junior team members in completing these
- Engaging with a variety of stakeholders int eh business including function heads, market Finance teams and various external advisors such as tax specialists and systems providers.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and related audit for the head office entities
- VAT reporting and compliance for three jurisdictions
- Completion Annual National Business Surveys as and when requested
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a role in industry with some statutory reporting experience. The business has experienced huge success year or year and remains one of the leading restaurant brands.