This is a senior finance role whose primary responsibility includes reviewing and challenging statutory financial information packs submitted by directorates and international shared finance service functions. The role has specific responsibility and ownership of the financial information included in general ledger, quarterly external reporting subsidiary packs and quarterly reporting templates submitted to the Group Financial Accounting function. The individual plays a critical role in the quarter end financial close process of the key trading subsidiaries of the Group.
* Prepare and own the subsidiary pack for the main trading entity of the Group, ensuring effective and timely delivery of relevant and accurate financial information.
* Timely and accurate delivery of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements for the company and its Assets.
* Proactively manage responsible for relationships with the outsourced accounting functions in India and Poland.
* Ensure that accounting treatments comply with the company accounting policies and International
Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
* Ensure intercompany and intragroup balances are recorded accurately and agreed and differences
are fully investigated and explained.
* Consolidation of the company's financial results (including all departments).
* Work effectively with internal and external auditors especially during reporting periods.
* Provide adhoc advice to Finance Business Partner teams on any issues regarding asset accounting,
financial close and the detail of statutory accounting.
* Identify opportunities for process improvement via automation and standardisation and manage
* Work within and promote the internal controls environment and ICFR: implement control
mechanisms, monitor, review and continuously improve.
* Preparation of statutory financial statements for subsidiaries of the group.