A global successful restaurant business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The role includes involvement in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Group financial information, as well as performing a Group planning and analysis role. The Group reporting team is also responsible for setting Group accounting policies and providing guidance on technical issues.
You will also be supporting all aspects of the Group's internal and external financial reporting and planning.
Key duties include:
- Preparation of Group management information for the Board of Directors including assisting with:Run rating analysis, Net debt analysis, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow consolidations
- Assisting with analysis of periodic financial information submitted by business units including:review against budget to identify any ongoing trends and review of balance sheet items.
- Completion of periodic and ad hoc commentary around Group performance for senior stakeholders, involving gaining a solid understanding of the conditions surrounding the performance in each market.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly performance reviews for the Group Board of Directors including providing insight into Group performance.
- Assist in the production of the Group long term plan, annual budget and reforecast including working closely with business units to review and challenge these budgets as appropriate.
- Production of statutory accounts, including assistance with the consolidated Group accounts and Annual Report
- Involvement in business development projects as required.
You will be ACA/ACCA qualified either looking for your first move from practice or in a similar group reporting role. An understanding of multi currency consolidations would be desirable. This is a great chance to work for a iconic leader in the sector which values and develops its staff.