Group Reporting Analyst:
An exciting opportunity to join a leading business in the leisure sector (FTSE 100) has emerged for a Group Reporting Analyst. The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA/ACA) and will have several years' experience working for a large, multinational company in a group function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consolidation of Group financial results
- Preparation of month end journals, reconciliations, financial statements
- Consolidation and elimination entries related to intercompany trading, current and historic corporate transaction within the group
- Work closely with other analysts in the team to ensure the accurate and timely completion of reporting deadlines
- Complete bank sheet eliminations for all Group entities, liaising with accountants and Finance Business Partners to ensure consolidation is completed within reporting deadlines