A Leading Independent Global Asset Manager based in London is seeking Group Reporting Manager on a fix term contract. The Group Reporting Manager is a key role in the External & Regulatory reporting team which is responsible for ensuring all external Group reporting is produced accurately and in a timely manner. The Group Reporting Manager will be responsible for the review of balance sheet accounting, producing Audit Committee papers and assisting in the production of the Group's financial statements, as well as managing and liaising with external auditors.
- Lead the analysis of all accounting issues under IFRS, identifying differences with US GAAP
- Run and review the consolidation of both US GAAP and IFRS Groups
- Responsible for the Group balance sheet under US GAAP.
- Manage and review the legal entities within the team and review subsidiary financial statements
- Prepare and assist in the preparation of technical accounting papers
- Review of month end deliverables for the External Reporting team
- Prepare and review the Group balance sheet and related commentary for the management pack
Aid in the preparation and production of the 10Q and 10K under US GAAP including:
- Liaise with various stakeholders including investor relations, corporate accounting, human resources and legal teams
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of the Group's financial statements
- Prepare and review papers to the Audit Committee to provide detailed analysis of the Group balance sheet
To apply for the role, it is essential you have both a significant knowledge in IFRS and US GAAP along with a strong Investment Management background. In addition to a strong skill set of:
- ACCA or ACA Qualified
- Advanced knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of US GAAP (desirable)
- Group reporting experience
- Investment Management experience (desirable)
- Proven experience of working with external auditors
My client is looking to fill this role asap and candidates who match the above requirements are encouraged to submit their CV without delay.