A 6 month technical accounting group reporting manager contract position has arisen in a global media & technology business. The role will be based in the Group head office and will see you being the key support to the wider business for technical accounting training, projects and preparation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Group consolidation of multiple complex entities
- Production of Group and statutory accounts under UK GAAP & IFRS
- Management of the month end and annual reporting process ensuring timely delivery of reporting
- Monthly overhead variance analysis review and sign off for all group companies
- Production and review of annual and half years reports
- Provision of business unit technical training and production of standardised training policies and standards
- Management of the annual audit process from engagement through to sign off
- Advice and support to the business on complex accounting issues for acquisitions and business development
The business is ideally looking for someone with a 5 years+ experienced technical accountant with experience working in large global businesses with complex group structures. Strong communication is key to partner with the various business units and provide high level advice and support.