Group Reporting Manager, FTSE Retail, 6 month contract- £450-475 umbrella. ASAP start
Key Responsibilities of the Group Reporting Manager:
- Preparing and finalising all Group consolidated and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Developing & executing a year-end plan and liaise with auditors
- Take ownership of the year-end impairment review process including liaison with the Group FP&A team and preparing the Group impairment memo.
- Ownership of the Group cash flow model and reporting
- Develop and prepare balance sheet reconciliations and have a deep understanding of the make-up of each of these.
- Preparing the Group’s quarterly and monthly reports for presentation to the investors and other stakeholders together with any associated presentations.
- ACA qualified with experience in a similar group reporting role.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.