– £500-£700 a day OUTSIDE IR35
– 6 month contract
– FTSE Listed company
– Hybrid working, London office
Looking for a Senior Group Reporting Manager M&A to going the Group Financial Reporting Team within Group Finance at a FTSE listed publishing company. The team are responsible for external financial reporting at the full year and half year, managing the group audit relationship and preparing accounting papers for the Audit Committee and senior stakeholders. Supporting the business in the financial aspects of M&A activity and provide commercially focused IFRS financial support to Operating Divisions, Share Service Centres and Group functions. The team are also responsible for ensuring the group remains compliant fully with IFRS and for implementing any new guidance or standards.
– Leadership role in all aspects of accounting and reporting for M&A transactions
– Undertaking fair value exercises, supporting the preparation of accounting step plans including the consolidation accounting entries, undertaking integration activities, and preparing accounting papers in relation to M&A
– Management of the external auditor relationship in relation to M&A
– Providing commercial IFRS accounting guidance to Divisional and SSC finance teams and financial project support to other Group functions in relation to M&A
– Supporting the month end consolidation close process and reporting team processes including the external financial reporting and related processes for Half Year and Year-end reporting
– Leading other ad-hoc projects as required
Experience and Skills required:
– ACA qualified with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience
– Group Reporting experience and strong IFRS knowledge
– Experience with accounting and reporting for M&A transactions
If this sounds of interest then please apply!