Our client is a leading Asset Management firm in london looking to hire a new member in their In House team.
This role reports to the Head of tax and involves:
- Oversight of global tax compliance, VAT & TP for UK and International entities.
- Involvement in a broad range of advisory projects across the corporate group
- Managing the firm's relationship with Big 4 tax advisors and auditors, and working collaboratively with various internal teams on tax-related matters.
- Preparation of tax related balances/reconciliations in the monthly accounts and coordinating with external auditors regarding the tax provisions
- Co-ordination of our client FATCA and CRS compliance requirements
- Overseeing tax certification and investor tax reporting process for various jurisdictions
- Work closely with corporate accounting team to maintain proper tax accounts on the books.