A huge business is now looking for a Group Treasury Systems manager to join their team.
This role has responsibility for:
Owning the processes and systems supporting Group Treasury's systems landscape, including the Treasury Management System (TMS), dealing platforms 360T and ICD, collateral system TriOptima, swift bureau Bottomline, EMIR trade repository DTCC, confirmation matching system Misys and risk management system Bloomberg.
The role owner will be the subject matter expert around the use of the TMS, working closely with team members in the Group Treasury. The role will also manage Treasury's relationship with all external system providers as well as the internal IT team. A key part of this role will be owning and setting Treasury's technology strategy for the future and leading the implementation of future IT change programs and development.
- You will have experience of both owning and maintaining Group-wide Treasury IT systems, but also of managing / leading / contributing to significant IT change projects - for example the implementation of new systems, as well as ad-hoc upgrades and vendor assessments (strong project management skills are a key requirement).
- You will understand technical IT matters and be familiar with Treasury Management system set up, configurations, controls and processes, but also to understand the requirements of an IT system as the database of information used in Treasury management and the needs / demands of users who are cognisant of Treasury matters but less so of IT matters.
- You are able to articulate complex IT related matters to an interested but non-specialist audience in order to obtain buy-in and support for projects, change and risk management activities to be undertaken properly.
- You will have in-depth knowledge of Treasury functions and processes, including risk reporting, foreign exchange and debt / interest risks, as well as execution and cash management activities.
- You will be familiar with operating SOx controls and the components of a strong ITGC environment. Dealing with both internal and external auditors and digital risk and security teams.
- The ability to identify complex problems and challenges, analyse the root cause and identify, test and implement appropriate solutions through utilisation of advanced problem solving and lean skills.
- Have a proven track record of building and sustaining solid business relationships with Treasury system providers and external auditors.
- Be a highly proficient communicator. Self-motivated, proactive and someone who takes ownership of tasks with a strong drive for results.
- Have excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Be a strong team player, proven success in influencing and negotiating with senior stakeholders.
- A Bachelor's degree and preferably one further business qualification e.g. Qualified accountant, MBA, CFA or ACT, plus significant post-qualification experience.