A rare opportunity as Head of Actuarial has become available within an international mutual based in London. As Head of Actuarial you will be responsible for leading and developing a team of 15 as well as taking full responsibility of SII and IFRS, modelling, pricing, product support and with profits management.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will providing board reports, manage relationships with auditors and lead on processes and controls.
This is a great opportunity for a strong technical actuary with a proven track record in leadership to take that next challenging step into management. To be considered, you will be:
- Fully qualified actuary with 5 - 10 years pqe
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment
- Experience of managing both students and qualified actuaries
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS and Solvency II
- Strong business acumen with the ability to analyse the implications of your business decisions
- Deliver on projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence stakeholders is essential.
To find out more or to apply to this position, please get in touch with email@example.com or call me on 020 7019 8881.